Open Your Heart!
JeanE Kitchen and Bath Design is a proud supporter of The Assistance League of the Triangle Area. Your support, encouragement, and financial assistance enable us to provide these services to our local community.
- Through Operation School Bell we provide new clothing and shoes, personal hygiene items, and school supplies for over 1400 elementary school children in need in fourteen Wake, Orange and Durham county schools.
- Our Kid’s Place at WakeMed Children’s Emergency Department is furnished with books, toys, teddy bears and games for children to enjoy. This departments serves over 47,000 patients annually.
- We award scholarships to students in need who plan to attend North Carolina schools. Last year we awarded eleven scholarships in amounts ranging from $1000 to $2500 to high school seniors, previous recipients, and single working mothers.
- Our Women in Need (WIN) program partners with The Women’s Center of Wake County and InterAct to provide laundry vouchers, bus tickets, emergency lodging and other supplies to women in crisis. Over 2000 women were helped last year.
- Through our Community Sharing program we distribute apparel to a clothing ministry, vases to the Flower Shuttle, and children’s books to the “Read and Feed” program.
Assistance League of the Triangle Area
PO Box 98477
Raleigh, NC 27624
Credit card donations can be made by accessing our webite
(click Open Your Heart under Fundraising)
You can also stop by our
A-Z Thrift Shop
at 1621 North Market Drive in Raleigh.